1997 Honda Prelude
$13,900 on stock wheels
- Displacement: 2200cc
- Valve configuration: DOHC 16VALVE
- Compression ratio 9:3:1
- Max Power: 160hp @6500rpm
- Max Torque: 159lbs ft @6000rpm
- 4 speed automatic
- Shift smoothly in all RPM range. Very solid!
- Full TEIN COILOVER with dampening adjustment
- Can be adjusted to increase or decrease spring compression
- Bottom cap for height adjustment
- Castrol Synthetic oil 5w 20
- OEM trans fluid
- Brake flush
- Coolant flush
The paint is in excellent condition all around and this is a rust free car. Underneath is very clean with no trace of surface rust!
OEM rear spoiler
Headlights are in excellent OEM condition
OEM fog lights
The condition is very good for its age. All amenities are working as it should. Heater works and cold AC. All buttons are all in working order with no know issues.
- Has factory Honda navigation
- Has aftermarket disc changer
- Very clean OEM mats front and back
- Come with Original Honda manual
Overall, this is a solid car that will meet many expectation. The car drives excellent, very quiet and the tein suspension makes the car feels sturdy to the ground. Its hard to believe that this is a 25yr old car considering the ride quality and engine performance. This car will make a great daily and can be driven to many shows and meets without hesitation.
Serious inquiries only. Give us a call at the shop for additional details 815-310-6060