We recently imported this car and it arrives in our facility this past Oct. 2021. The car is meticulously maintained and it receives a lot of our attention as well as many TLC and services in the past months
- Fresh Synthetic Oil change
- Motul Brake fluid flush
- Oem Mitsu Transmission fluid change
- Oem Mitsu T Case fluid change
- Oem Mitsu Diff fluid change
- Coolant flush
- Brake fluid flush
- New EBC green brake pads front and rear
- New coated rotors all around
- New calipers & painted gloss black
- New LED headlight 6k
- PIAA 2900k fog light (yellow)
- New Ngk spark plugs
- New battery
- New Tomei Spark plug cover plate
- New EVO IV badge
- New windows tint 20%
- New BC coilover with adjustable damping
- 17” VOLK TE37 wheels with 225 45 17 RE70 tires (70%)
The interior has been given a full detail. All OEM amenities are in great condition and functional.
There are minor wear on lower bolster seat on the driver Which is very common to recaro seats. Also a wear on steering wheel is very common for these Evo for its age.
Exterior and under the hood-
There are paint flaws in a few panels and bumpers which it was professionally painted to match OEM finish. The exterior of the car is amazing!. The engine bay receives a complete detail and it will speak for itself when you pop the hood. The engine is complemented with Blitz BOV, vibrant intake and HKS cat back exhaust.
The car has 200km and it pulls strong all the way up to red line. The transmission shift perfectly on any gear. The car is absolute fun to drive!
Offering at $32,500
Financing available via Lightstream.com